Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Favorite free fonts!

I am on a chevron kick lately..can ya tell?  I've also been making subway art for school/teacher posters, t-shirt designs, and invites...a have about a million fonts now and can't remember them all so I created my own guide to remember all of my favorites...enjoy!

1.budmo | 2. return to sender | 3. kg second chances | 4. kb bubblegum | 5. dk carte blanche | 6. kg always a good time
7. mayonaise | 8. a typewriter for me | 9. type wrong | 10. cinnamon cake | 11. another typewriter | 12. hammer keys
13. follow you into the world | 14. pancakes and whip cream


here's some more!
1. peach sundress | 2. sketch block | 3.miss smarty pants |  4.penelope anne |  5. appleberry | 6.simplicity | 7. ice cream sandwich | 8. isabelle layne | 9. yummy cupcakes | 10. lazy day | 11. higher than high | 12. georgia belle | 13. lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment