Friday, June 27, 2014

June 2014 - Dottiebox Review!



This is my third Dottiebox and I enjoy the selection and variety of items I receive every month!  This box arrived a little damaged and a little flattened.. the post office had put string around it to keep it together..I don't know what happened but none of the items were damaged inside.  
 This was a summer essentials themed box and included:

Starrily Glitter Nail Polish - I like the gold and black color combo..my school colors where I work!

Suny Island Blu Sea Salt Hair Spray - Smells SO good! This is the third beach waves spray I've received in boxes this summer..but love using all of them! ..Interested in trying Suny Island Blu hair care products!

Elastic Hair Bandz - These are popular and have a couple of packs from other boxes. I really like the tie-die bandz on their website.

Pink Jewel ring by Nzari Jewelry - Pretty but gifting to a friend!


All in all..not a bad box.. I like the emphasis on beauty items this month and will continue subscribing to Dottiebox..it is one of my favorite subscriptions!


*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment