Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Caramels for Karson!

These are some of the BEST sea salt caramels I have ever tasted! They came in my Bonjour Jolie  subscription box. They were so good that I decided to be nice and share them with my husband..we both tried half of one and then fought over the last one...(I won!) We decided to order a full size bag and they arrived today.. I've already eaten two before he gets home!

 Proceeds go to support a little boy, Karson, who was born wit
h a serious heart defect called Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia. His grandmother makes these yummy caramels.. they come in vanilla, sea salt, and pecan...Buy some today to help this family out and help support Caramels for Karson! : )

https://www.etsy.com/listing/112572886/caramels-for-karson-homemade-candy

No comments:

Post a Comment