Monday, June 9, 2014

May 2014 ~ Hammock Pack

This was my first Hammock Pack experience and I was so delighted when I opened the box and saw the bright purple tissue and scattering of pink rose petals!  The destination for May was Florida...
Neatly tucked into white crinkle paper were all these wonderful goodies!  
Everything in the box was created by Florida companies. First up was Sun Bum SPF Lip Balm by Trust the Bum from Cocoa Beach.  I checked out their website and they support over five non-profit organizations, including Surfers for Autism and Boarding for Breast Cancer.  The next item was Florida Key Lime soap from Naples Soap Company.  I've vacationed in Naples, Florida before and I'm thrilled to support one of their local businesses!  On their website you can order sea salt scrubs, loofah soaps, bath bombs, and more! 
I did not know Rifle Paper Company was based out of Florida. Winter Park, Florida to be exact.  I was in Anthropolgie just the other day and saw their cute recipe tin boxes and market shopping list paper pads for sale. The artist hand paints the designs, which I love because I paint canvas art and now watercolors. I'm attracted to so many of their designs and could admire items on their website all day!  Some of the other items they sell are pretty botanical wrapping paper, gorgeous wedding invites, chic phone cases (I've already picked out three of my favorites!), and darling hand painted prints!  
Here is another item from Rifle Paper Company.  A printed card from a hand painted design that I gave to my grandmother for Mother's Day! 
I have gathered quite a collection of chocolate chip cookies from subscription boxes lately and these are the best so far!  These Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kelly Family Kitchen from Miami are made with ingredients without the use of dairy or nuts.  They are not a super soft cookie but more crunchy-then chewy.  My teaching partner and I enjoyed them during our last week of school! The cookies were quite yummy! 
The last item was this Happy Chocolate Bliss Nut & Chocolate Bar by Ginny Bakes also from Miami.  They make organic, gluten free, non-gmo, wheat/oat-free, kosher products.  The Ginny Bakes website as some gorgeous food photography!  Unfortunately, I don't care for nuts but I gave it to a friend and she loved it!

My first Hammock Pack was a success...5 out of 5 stars!  The next destination is Los Angeles and I cannot wait to see what that box brings! 


*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : ) 

*

No comments:

Post a Comment