Monday, June 9, 2014

May 2014 - My Cotton Bunny Box

This month's My Cotton Bunny box was called "The Essence Bundle." This is my second MCB box and I just canceled so I can continue subscribing to Bonjour Jolie.  Which sells for the same monthly price of $16, but offers more items.  I'm glad I canceled because next month's item is this unusual Angel Wing Ear Cuff that I am not into. 
Here is everything in the box... I didn't order liners, I ordered something else instead, but it's okay since my Bonjour Jolie box included what I wanted. 
I was pleasantly surprised by this cute charm bracelet! From the photos on the MCB fb page I wasn't attracted to it at first.  I already have three charm bracelets and this one doesn't fit my small wrists. I am going to gift it to a friend and I think she will really like it!  
Next was Galleon Tea ... I have never heard of Galleon Tea Company. They are based out of Manhattan Beach, California.  The teas are Apricot Peach and Mango Passion and give directions for ice tea on the back of the packets.  I love teas and I have jar full of all kinds of different teas to try from my subscriptions!

It's not a terrible box but I just wish there was more items included in the monthly subscription.  Check out my My Cotton Bunny/Bonjour Jolie comparison review here


*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment