Monday, July 14, 2014

July 2014 ~ Dottiebox Mini!

WOW! DO you think I shop online much? or too much? All of this was sitting on my doorstep today..with the July Dottiebox Mini right on top! The mini price was $10 plus $3 for shipping. 
Honeyrun Farms Beeswax Candle ($3) - It's so cute..I don't want to burn it! Wouldn't these be fun favors for a "What will it Bee?"  themed shower or "Meant to Bee" wedding reception!  
Honeyrun Farms Beeswax Candle ($3) - On the Dottiebox facebook page they advertised that the first 20 new mini orders would recieve a 2nd Honeyrun Farm candle.. So this was my first mini order..I did want that 2nd candle! : ) 
Brooklyn Love Designs Key Fob ($9) -  This is from an Etsy shop designer that hand makes these in Alaska!  I checked out their website and I like their cute assortment of patterned key fobs, coin purses, and wallets...

I really enjoyed this mini box and love my regular subscription of handmade items from Dottiebox! If you would like to find out more about Dottiebox subscriptions click here! 

*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment