Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 2014 ~ Bonjour Jolie Review!

The Bonjour Jolie July box was bee themed this month! The box smelled sweet even before opening it..and the gold bags full of treats tied in nicely to the theme! 
Here are the edibles...

Davidson's Honey Tea ($1.60) - more tea..yay!
Joyva Honey Sesame Crunch ($1) -  I will pass these along to my grandmother..she loves sesame seeds!
Nature Valley Granola Bar ($1) - passing these to my brother in-law.. he loves these
Betterbee Sweet Honey Candy ($1.50) - I tried one..it was different..and does taste like honey..will keep some in my purse 
Honey Fusion Lotion Bar ($3) -  This must have been what made the box smell so good! It's almost too pretty to use! Will add it to my "things to try" basket in my bathroom... The card says there is no water needed to use this lotion bar..it melts from the warmth of your hands!
Organic Honey Vanilla Lip Balm ($5) - Never can have too many of these!
Honey Almond Bath Oil Beads ($2) - I almost ate one! I double checked the info. card and found out they indeed were not candy! haha..
Sparkling Organic Honeycomb Soap ($3) -  I like this a lot..it's made with real honey and 24k gold mica! 
The gift!
Bee and Amber Honey Drop Necklace ($24!) -  I adore this!  I have worn it a few times since I received the mystery box.  I checked out the Etsy shop that made this necklace and they sell matching earrings, other vintage style necklaces, and hair clips! 
Can't forget the GloryBee Flavored  Honey Sticks ($1) - wouldn't beeee a BEE box without them!


I thought this was a really cute theme for a summer box and the necklace is my favorite item from the box!  I accidently  recieved the June box twice and I contacted Bonjour Jolie.  They said to keep it, share it with friends, and they would send me the July box (minus the period items because I already had those in the duplicate box) ! So that was very nice and I didn't have to worry about shipping it back.   If you would like to find out more about Bonjour Jolie, click here!
*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment