Monday, October 29, 2012

I've been playing around with my camera this week...I love love love food styling and photography.I majored in food styling in college and I am trying to get better at it... I have a small apartment and small windows so it's hard to get enough natural light. I love the way these photos turned out...I had a table in front of the window..I experimented with putting a white sheet over the window so I didn't get a harsh blinding beam of light.. another trick I learned is to use parchment paper to cover the window.. and a tripod..I ran out and bought a mini one just for food pics.. oh and was struggling with every time I hit the camera button it wiggled the camera a bit.. enough to make my photo slightly blurry.. I now put it on a 2 min. timer..and that works great!




No comments:

Post a Comment