Friday, June 27, 2014

June 2014 ~ Hammock Pack

This is my second Hammock Pack and this month's theme was "Los Angeles."  This box contained three food items and two beauty items. The last box contained two food items. I think I would have rather had more artsy stationary products like the Florida box.  This box does not scream Los Angeles and the bath bomb is a Hawaiian scent. (???)  This almost seems like a Hawaii box to me with the fruit nail stickers, macadamia nut cookie, and Hawaiian scented bath bomb. 

Beanfields Bean & Rice Barbecue Chips - Nice variety item to go in my pool snacks bag (that is what I've been doing with all my subscription box snacks! ..the bag is getting full!) Banfields also makes six other flavors of these chips.

Me Bath Hawaiian Lei Ice Cream Bath Soak - Something I would not buy for myself, might try it out, or could use it in a spa gift basket for a friend. I checked out their website and wish I had a sample of their Pomegranate Shower Sherbet!

The YES Bar Macadamia Chocolate Chip Snack Bar - another item for the pool snack bag, contains coconut so I'll probably be sharing it with a friend... On the website you can see what the actual bar looks like...My father in-law would love these!

Museum Nails Fruit Cocktail Nail Stickers by Erin Jang - I haven't had much success with nail stickers.. I've had a few from subscription boxes and either they don't stick very well and/or my nails are too petite.

Sencha Naturals Pink Dragon Fruit Green Tea Leaf Mints - Never heard of these...I like green tea...I'll keep them in my purse to share during teacher meetings.. : ) 
 Overall opinion... if this box was up for grabs and already been revealed I wouldn't have ordered it.. The Florida box was AMAZING and hopefully next month's destination will be more to my liking! If you would like to find out more about Hammock Pack..click here! 

*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment