Friday, June 27, 2014

June 2014 - Popsugar Must Have Box!

LOVE this month's Popsugar Must Have box!  It is even better than the Special Edition Summer Box! Popsugar is still my favorite subscription box because of the huge items and amount of items included!  
You Smell Lemon Antibacterial Wipes ($6) - As  I was up to my elbows in painting some office shelves I found a new use for these and I am going to keep them with my craft paints! 
Native Union $15 Gift Card - WOW!  I like a lot of their tech gadgets on their website ..I think I am going to buy something with the gift card and then gift the item to a friend for Christmas.
Turkish-T Beach Towel ($32) - YAY!! I've wanted one of these since I'd seen it in last year's summer box!  

Lollies Hair Ties (8) - Already in use!  These don't slip out of my hair like others do. 
Sachajuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion (24) - I already received Sachajuan beach hair spray in the special edition box and I liked the product.  The smell of this lotion is way better than the beach spray though!   It smells kind of like jasmine and citrus and it is a BIG bottle! 
One Potato Two Potato Hawaiian BBQ Chips ($2) - I wasn't sure about these and have seen them in some discount stores lately.  I ripped into them on a road trip this summer and they are YUMMY!  My husband was chatting away so he got one..and I ate the rest! I would buy more of these! 
Emily Griffin's "The One & Only" ($28) - This is the perfect gift for one of my friends.
I like Popsugar's card insert design that describes each product. It looks very Instagram like this month!

The total retail value of this box equals to over $100!  Amazing box and products..can't wait for the next one! If you would like to find out more about Popsugar Must Have box subscriptions click here!  


*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment