Friday, June 27, 2014

June 2014 ~ Taste Trunk

Taste Trunk is based out of San Francisco and the boxes are full of artisan gourmet items! You can choose to receive the gourmet, sweet, BBQ, or health trunk subscription or change the theme each month. You can order the deluxe trunk ($23.99/4-8 items) or premium trunk (28.99/5-10 items). There are single boxes, 3 month, and 6 month subscriptions available also.  I chose the gourmet premium trunk and it came with five items,  beautifully wrapped in tissue and ribbon. 
Most of the items were wrapped in bubble wrap and nothing was broken. The box was super heavy and I was ecstatic to see the Himalayan salt block! I have wanted one of these for awhile!  Here is the list of items included in this month's gourmet trunk:

Himalayan Salt Block - includes a card about the origin, and how to use

Smoky Garlic Onion Mustard by Barhyte Food & Wine  - I like gourmet mustards..this is a plus!

Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette by Willamette Valley Mustards - Always love a good vinaigrette.

Irish Soda Bread Mix by Sticky Fingers Bakeries - I've made their scone mixes before..delicious!

Tomato-Artichoke Bruschetta by Cucina & Amore - Very pretty packaging..almost too pretty to use!

I've seen most of these items at World Market but they were a fun mix of items to find in this box.  I love that I will definitely use every item in this box!
Pretty recipe cards that go with each item are included in the box!   Overall, ...great box..worth the price..and all items are to my liking!  Looking forward to future boxes...or trunks as they call them!  If you would like to find out more about Taste Trunk click here! 

*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment