Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 2014 ~ Dottiebox Review!


This is my fourth Dottiebox and I am always excited to receive my monthly bundle of handmade treasures made by artisans across the U.S. (and now the world!)....I have found so many new Etsy shops to follow! I love shopping online and on Etsy for unique products for gift giving! A Dottiebox subscription by itself makes a great gift!  Read about my other Dottieboxes here!
Here are the items that were in this month's box:
(Usually there are more than three items in the regular sized boxes..but the bracelet retails for $48!)

Two A.M. Designs Small Makeup Pouch ($11) - A mix of prints went out..and I am so happy with my mod leaf printed bag! It is orange and white polka dot on the inside. It makes a great purse organizer!  The stitching is absolute perfection!  Their shop features pencil cases, small makeup bags, cosmetic pouches, wristlets, and even key fobs in many colorful prints! These would make great little bridesmaids gifts!

Honeyrun Farm Summer & Lavender Honey Sticks (prices range from $6-$25 listed in their Etsy shop..depending how many you buy and of what flavor)  I received two lavender and 2 summer honey flavored sticks.  I keep a bundle of honey sticks next to my tea jar..and I've never tried lavender honey before!  Dottiebox has a special going on right now..The first 20 people who order a new July single mini dottiebox or mini subscription will receive not one but TWO beehive candles from Honeyrun Farm. (I ordered mine!) PS. My Bonjour Jolie July box was also honey themed this month!

A Global Friendship Project Home Bracelet ($45) -  My pretty pink and brown woven bracelet was made by an artisan in Thailand! The mission of A Global Friendship is to help improve the quality of life, by providing sustainable income and community development for women and their families in Thailand, Peru, Indonesia, India, and the US.  I am proud to wear it and so happy that it fits perfectly! 
Here is a closer shot of the gorgeous woven bracelet!

If you would like to start a subscription or find out more about Dottiebox..click here! 


*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment