Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 2014 ~ Popsugar Must Have Box!


This is my third..no wait..MY FOURTH..box from Popsugar Must Have! Three are from my regular subscription and one was a summer limited edition box.  My pup and I jumped off the couch as soon as we heard the doorbell ring this morning! The box arrived with two of my other online orders..a few clothing sale items from Mint Julep and some jeans I bid on for my husband on Ebay.  Lucy, my golden, gets so excited when packages come..she jumps up and down and then sits patiently waiting ...it seems she's saying, "aren't you going to open it?"  I promised myself I wouldn't open it till I wrote up two overdue subscription reviews but ...well.. she had those puppy dog eyes..and well.. what if there was a candle in the box and it was melting..or a bottle of perfume that was leaking ..or.. or... after thinking that through for about all of ten seconds I grabbed the scissors, searched through the white tissue paper, to reveal the first Popsugar July item! 
smile..pretty things...let's pose for a photo! 
Michael Stars Beach Hat ($48) - I was a little nervous to find this at first. I heard there was a hat item from spoilers and I didn't know what to expect...but  I really like it!  I can wear it to the pool, when I grill outside, or when I lounge around on my backyard hammock!  It is bendable and has these cute buttons on the back with pink stitches. Keep! 
I also like the inside.. who's going to see the inside? ..nobody..but it's cute that it's there! : ) 
Dang Foods Toasted Coconut Chips ($3) - Not a fan of coconut..and all things coconut or items that contain nuts have been going to my grandmother. I visit with her once or twice a week and she likes getting surprises..she will love these!

ACME Chevron Paper Straws ($7) - I'm a sucker for silly straws! (Get it?) I have blue, red, and pink striped paper straws but not chevron!  I like to throw parties and a pretty straw just adds a special touch! I didn't take a photo of the back of the package but there is also a mix of teal, light blue, and grey included. ..24 straws and four of each color...and oh my..somebody get me off their website..I want everything! They have sweet picnic basket sets, wool felt birthday crowns, and the cutest mini cake bunting sets! 
See.. I told you she was interested!  I mean she does have pretty eyelashes.. : ) 

Revlon Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara (This was a Special Extra item and the insert doesn't list the price value) - I like getting makeup samples and this is full size. I was running out of mascara anyways and I never know what kind to get..it will be fun to try out a new Revlon product! What kind of mascara do you prefer? 

TKO Jump Rope with Soft Grip Handles ($13) - Quite honestly I'm a couch potato...there I said it.. I lasted a whole two days with the last workout DVD Popsugar sent.. maybe jump ropes are my thing? I'm not obese..nor a skinny rail..but I could stand to loose a few and get back into half my wardrobe.  The label says you can burn up to 170 calories in 15 minutes...15 minutes of straight jumping sounds like a long time to me..but so did 10 minutes of oil pulling and I have been doing that for a few days now.. maybe both at the same time? no..I think that would be a disaster.. On the back of this box it shows you different kinds of jumps..that seems fun..kind of.. actually I think I will give it a try..
Sun Bum Sunscreen & Lotion ($20) - I was packing my pool bag this morning (not that  I am going today..turned out to be a rainy day..but wanted to be prepared for a sun shiny day soon)..and I thought to myself..gee I don't have sunscreen.. Adding these two to my pool bag and they will come in handy next week! The products smell really good too!  I received Sun Bum Pink Grapefruit lip balm in my first Hammock Pack and found out that Sun Bum supports over five non-profit organizations, including Surfers for Autism and Boarding for Breast Cancer. 
French Bull Ziggy Salad Servers ($12) - Can we say LOVE!! These are so me.. and I can't wait to use them! They are scratch and shatter resistant AND dishwasher safe..and they just make me happy ...and they make me want to make a pretty salad just to use them! I just checked out their website and saw that they offer plates, spoons, mugs and more that match these bright and fun salad servers! Go on their site and click on "Collections" --> "Ziggy" to see all the products that match, I'm eyeing the Ziggy Pop-Up Lunch Box and Ziggy Storage Container Set!

So...thanks POPSUGAR for this FUN summer box! You are amazing yet once again! If you would like to subscribe to or learn more about Popsugar Must Have box click here! 



*I was not compensated or asked to write this review and all opinions are my own. : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment